Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

-Mahdia Through The Door

“Don’t you ever get scared when you enter a new house, city, country or town.       

It was one dark night I was sleeping and I could hear people screaming, shouting for help and doing a evil laugh so I woke up and Phew it was only a dream. Imagine if that was real ah creepy hey.  2 days later after that creepy dream my mum told me “we are going to New Zealand” but I wasn't happy about it because of my dream, I screamed and said to my mum “it might happen to us!”.  “What will happen to us” asked my mum as she chuckled and at the same time she was excited.  I didn’t wanted to tell her about my dream so I had to come up with something to say to her so “I said um nothing” then I quickly ran to my room and I was finger crossed so that our flight got canceled and I was meant to be happy but I wasn’t.

In our class we had to write something about 'through the door'.
Then we got 5 minuets to self edited and 5 minutes to peer edited.
I chose this part because I thought this part was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment